29 January 2011

Updates

Assalamulaikum wbt..

Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah for giving me an opportunity to once again write this article. And thanks for HIM for allowing us do what we always do, see what we always see, eat what we always eat and be as we always use to be...Who know, this might be our last breath, or your last article that you can read..after all, we have to always seek HIS forgiveness, on whatever we do.

Here we are. Truthfully, not much to tell u guys. But this last four weeks make my life a lil bit miserable, but yet still give me full of excitement, especially when new things keeps popping in my head, unstopable. Don't know how to describe this feeling. But as what I said to my co-developer, Harushard, it was like when you play Dota, at some point your hero gain more experience as he fight other hero. In my case, it was like his experience reach 25 within 5 minutes of playing..haha..(dunno why this example came out of my mind)..

On first January, I dunno anything on Android programming..and somehow, today I feel like I can write any Android apps. I want to write one actually, atleast to avoid my extreme boringness..but no idea popping out. And somehow I end up writing this not-so-rubbish article for you to read..haha..Thanks to MCC and Maxis for this, since without their death-killing duedate, I dunno whether I can push my limit, up until there is no sky and be able to go up and running for Android apps within 3 weeks..And thanks to my friends for supporting us to develop our very first Android, namely Gomicle.

So, next project ? Not sure yet. I love to write a media player for Android, at least a mobile version of my Baracuda..and one of my friends, Alfin suggesting a multiplayer chess game. It is not the chess that attracted us, but it is all about multi-channeled communication using socket programming on top of existing Android internet library..interesting isn't?...

I will write some new apps, but not now. Perhaps after CNY holiday..I will keep my blog posted for any new updates..




.

1 comment:

terima kasih.